Focused on health, safety and environmental stewardship
Arcis Seismic Solutions (Arcis) is committed to protecting the health and safety of employees and all people involved in day to day operations. Our intent is to minimize the environmental footprint of operations on natural surroundings. Our goal is to eliminate all injuries and unsafe practices from our activities.
To meet our commitment, Arcis will:
- Demonstrate visible and active leadership that engages employees and service providers in managing their own health and safety performance.
- Advocate front-line responsibility with clearly defined authorities and accountabilities.
- Ensure that all employees and contractors are aware of their legislated responsibility to ensure their own safety and the safety of those around them.
- Manage all projects, products and processes in a manner that promotes health and safety and minimizes impacts on the environment.
- Provide employees and contractors with the resources necessary to instill personal ownership and motivation to aspire to health and safety excellence.
- Utilize practices and procedures that meet or exceed provincial regulated requirements.